Cartagena Policia Local publish a list of the locations of their mobile speed traps on the Ayuntamienta website (https://www.cartagena.es/detalle_noticias.asp).
No times are given, and each location could be used more than once, the aim being to encourage drivers to drive safely and within the speed limits.
The Local Police of Cartagena will carry out, in collaboration with the General Directorate of Traffic, from April 1st to 7th, a
Special Speed Control Campaign to monitor and control vehicle speed limits.
The controls will be carried out in different parts of the city, preferably in neighborhoods and councils .
The controls will be located in the following points of the city:
- SEBASTIÁN FERINGÁN
- ALAMEDA DE SAN ANTÓN
- GRAN VÍA (LA MANGA)
- VICTOR BELTRÍ
- VEREDA DE SAN FÉLIX
- PASEO ALFONSO XIII
- RM 36
- JOSE LUIS MESEGUER ( CANTERAS)
- MAYOR (CANTERAS)
- AVDA. VICTOR BELTRÍ
- AVDA. JOAQUÍN CONESA (LOMAS DEL ALBUJÓN)
- RM332 (SAN JOSÉ OBRERO)
- CUZCO (MOLINOS MARFAGONES)
- N-332a (CRTRA. DE LA UNIÓN)
- SAN JUAN BOSCO (LOS DOLORES)
- LA ALJORRA
- POZO ESTRECHO
- LA AZOHÍA
- LUXEMBURGO (POLIGONO CABEZO BEAZA)
- BRUSELAS (POLIGONO CABEZO BEAZA)
- LONDRES (CABEAZO BEAZA)
- AVDA. VENECIA (POLIGONO SANTA ANA)